So I am super excited about my new camera. Thanks to a wonderful person named Alisha, I am inspired!! I went nuts with the kids I baby-sit today, taking a million shots! They were great sports about it. Because they love their MoMo =) Are you ready to meet some cuties?
Meet my beautiful daughter Bella Grace and the oh' so sweet Lilly:
Bella Grace, what a beautiful face! I love you sweet girl.
Lilly was such a good helper with Bella Grace today! Thanks Lilly bean!
Lilly was a blast. Here are a few that I just love!
Meet the cutest little boy ever; Rowen:
Told ya they were cuties! I had such a blast with my pretty girl and the sweetest kids to baby-sit ever. I love both of my Cox kids!

2 comments:
Yeah for a new blog!! So cute! Can't wait for all the Bella Grace updates. :)
Wow, she is growing so fast!!! Beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on her at church. ;)
Post a Comment