Friday, July 4, 2008

Well there you are again, Lety! This is the second half of our shoot that I promised you! I can't wait to get a website so I wont have to put so many pictures on my blog. I know it can be a little overwhelming. But just bare with me. =) And enjoy!


*My Favorite*

Ok so there is a story behind this. Are u ready? So i saw this really cool wall downtown and me and Lety walked over to it. Just as I was about to ask her to lean against it a RAT jumped up from the ground to the green stuff growing. Do you see how far that is? I was screaming but got this really funny shot below!


Second Favorite! I love the colors here.



















Thanks for reading my blog! I really do appreciate it and I am truly thankful! Please pray for me as I start a new Job Tuesday that will be at night so it wont take time away from Bella Grace and as I pray about this whole photography thing.



1 comment:

Alisha said...

She's such a pretty girl. Nice pictures. I would FREAK out if I saw a rat. I'm usually worried about snakes at my locations. :) Praying for you. Good luck at your new job.